CENLUB brings you CONVEYOR LUBRICATORS
- Enclosed Tracks
- Pin Chains
These specially designed lubricators will increase chain life, reduce drive power requirements, cause smoother conveyor operation and will be a highly effective production and maintenance tool.
1. Squirts lubricant from nozzles - The lubricator squirts lubricant into conveyor wear areas.
2. Dispenses “all “lubricants - The lubricator squirts ISO 2 through ISO 100 lubricants.
3. Operates in either direction of conveyor travel - The lubricator operates in either conveyor travel direction so it can be installed with its “front” accessible where you want it on the conveyor.
4. Includes microprocessor controller with operator interface - The lubricator has an advanced microprocessor with programmable display screen to allow lubrication based on counting complete conveyor circuits.
5. Powered by compressed air - Compressed air is common in most industrial facilities and is the best source of energy for the reciprocating piston motions necessary to accurately measure and squirt lubricants.
6. Adjustable positive displacement dispensers - Because not all conveyor components require identical amounts of lubricant, the lubricator should have an adjustable positive displacement measuring dispenser for each lubrication point.
7. Velocity adjustment - A compressed air regulator allows the ejection force of the lubricant to be adjusted to squirt all viscosity lubricants without dripping or splashing.
8. Check valve at each nozzle - Each nozzle has a check valve located as close to its tip as possible to eliminate dripping. Having only one nozzle tip downstream of each check valve is an essential factor in eliminating dripping.
9. Auto-speed shot placement - The lubricator recognizes conveyor speed and automatically places the lubricant in the correct locations on the moving conveyor components regardless of conveyor speed.
10. Auto fill or central reservoir - The lubricator has an integral reservoir that includes ports to allow automatic filling from a remote source. The lubricator may also be designed without an integral reservoir to function with lubricant supplied by a remote pump.